Doodle all the day
I judge meetings by doodle volume. The doodier the meeting the doodlier my pad. I’ve read stuff on what doodles mean.
- Triangles indicate stability
- Squares symbolize earth and being grounded
- Arrows are a sign of ambition
- Stars are usually doodled by those interested in self promotion
- Repetition is the mark of a methodical soul
I used to work with an art director who could not sit in a meeting without doodling naughty caricatures of everyone at the table that we didn’t like. Some of them were well known personalities. I wish I had those drawings now. I’d sell them and retire.
So, what about you? Do you doodle all the day?